If you are working in the IT field, you have heard about Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning. Data science and artificial intelligence are some of the most popular fields in technology and software today. Being one of the most demanding fields, these professions are also demanded by highly skilled professionals. Machine Learning is one of the top parts of Artificial Intelligence. Data Science, Machine Learning is widely used in various sectors. Be its Bank or Insurance, airspace, and defense, Automobile, networks, medical fields, all were impacted by IT. Learning Data science or AI will help you grow in the IT field.
If you are looking to switch your career in this field, various online platforms offer online programs, Master degrees, and certification courses. You can kick start your courses at your place, and you can get certified by top universities. But choosing the right course or certification program will give a smooth transition to your career. Before choosing the right data science certification course, understand what the course is all about? What will you learn a new skill set, programming languages? Before you decide, we suggest you keep some points in your mind.
- Understand what is Machine Learning, data science, and Artificial Intelligence are.
- Identify your interested area
- Understand your learning cycle and style
- Cost and Benefit ratio
- Consider your time and flexibility.
- Understand the concepts of programs, skills, languages, and libraries.
Top Online Courses For Machine Learning And Data Science
There are several certification courses in machine learning and data science. Here we have put up some of the top certification programs and courses that will help you become an expert in your respective field. These courses are great to start your journey in Data Science / Machine Learning.
Machine Learning A-Z: Hands-On Python & R In Data Science
- How to Master in Machine Learning on Python and R
- Robust Machine Learning models
- How to make accurate predictions
- Handling Reinforcement Learning, NLP, and Deep Learning
- Advanced techniques links like Dime.
Machine Learning By Andrew Ng
- Understand the value of a developer and have a good understanding of the mathematics
- Machine learning algorithms and using Octave tools.
Intro To Machine Learning
- Programming experience in Python
- Free course, and it is delivered by Sebastian ( A man behind self-driving cars).
Data Science Specialisation
- Platform: Coursera
- Offered by: Johns Hopkins University
- Data Science pipeline
- Capstone projects
Master’s Program In Data Science
- Platform: Simplilearn
- Collaboration with: IBM
- Hand on experience with R, Python, Machine Learning, Tableau, Hadoop, and Spark.
- Live interaction and practitioners, practical labs.
- Capstone project
- Exclusive features like IBM hackathons, masterclasses, and live interactions.
Data-Driven Decision Making
- Platform: Coursera
- Offered by: PWC
- Hand on experience on business applications, the spectrum of tools and techniques.
- Best tools and frameworks for solving problems with data.
- Deployment of a data solution in a simulated business environment.
Also Read: How AI Investments Will Transform Retail