Database protection is a collective security measure. They are aimed at preventing unauthorized Access to information through cyber attacks. Our specialists will ensure the protection of databases and create an effective system for managing information flows.
Protection of database systems is a technical term that includes many processes, tools and methodologies that ensure security.
- Separation of databases and web servers;
- Encrypt saved files and backups
- Regular updating of the software used to the latest versions;
- Exercise security control.
The last point is essential for protecting database information since developers fix system errors in new patches – “close the holes” through which attackers can penetrate. Our specialists are faced with the following reasons for bypassing the protection of the application databases:
- Grant excessive privileges to users.
- Passwords that do not meet modern requirements;
- Disordered management configuration;
- Full clipboards
- Refusal to service system equipment and software configuration.
Reliable protection of the database server is a reduction in reputational risks, the foundation for dynamic business development. Our company will prevent administrative, criminal, disciplinary, and property liability for third parties unauthorized use of information. This is relevant for companies or organizations that work with the personal information of customers, employees, suppliers, and partners.
Therefore, it is not worth saving money on protecting database access. Security work should be entrusted to experienced, qualified professionals. We guarantee the organization of professional protection of databases. The methods of protection used by us meet modern technical and technological requirements.
Designing Database Protection
The development of database administration and protection is a task that has become relevant relatively recently. Therefore, there are still not so many specialists who have gained sufficient experience in database protection development. Our company has the necessary resources to create an administration system that provides reliable protection against unauthorized intrusions.
Database protection technology implies an integrated approach. It consists of several stages:
- The subject analysis includes determining information status, users, and volumetric and temporal information processing characteristics.
- Create a database structure.
- Organization of database recovery. One of the essential elements of securing databases is Access.
- Analysis of the effectiveness of the database functioning
- Work with the personnel of companies, and organizations, training in the regulations of working with databases. This ensures, among other things, the protection of MYSQL databases.
- Organization of tracking of user actions in the system
- Debugging the interaction of administrators with personnel and external specialists (if necessary), without compromising security;
- Testing of programs and technologies for the development and protection of databases for operability
The database development and protection technology is adjusted depending on the customer’s requirements and the technical and software resources used. If necessary, we will develop specialized applications that will increase the level of protection.