By opening your wallet, you are likely to have more than one card with you that can be used for payments, including debit, credit, and rechargeable cards. Yet certainly the idea of putting your cards and data online can make you turn up your nose a bit. You will indeed have often heard of cloned credit cards and data stolen from untrustworthy websites.
For several years now it is no longer necessary to put your identity online to make purchases or receive payments, thanks to the use of the PayPal service.
What Is PayPal?
PayPal is nothing more than an electronic intermediary, a safe and reliable payment system that allows you to buy online in thousands of stores, without having to communicate your credit card details to the merchant.
With the same simplicity, PayPal is also a system for receiving payments.
How To Open a PayPal Account?
An e-mail box is required to open a PayPal account.
After that, you have to connect to the website www.PayPal.it, click on register for free, and follow a quick procedure. where you will be asked to enter some personal data and those of the card or account you want to associate with the account.
Once this is done you will be notified that they will proceed to withdraw 1 euro from your account to verify that the data entered is correct. The money will be returned to you as soon as you verify your account. You are now ready to send and receive money.
You can decide to link (at your choice) your bank account to the PayPal account, or an already active credit card. In this way, you will be able to transfer funds from an account (or card) to the account and vice versa quickly and easily and, ree. Many banks accept this system and, in turn, do not ask for payments for transactions.
Sending money to another PayPal account is very simple, just enter the e-mail address of the person to whom you want to make the donation, provided that this has been associated with a PayPal account. The amount received will be deducted by a small amount as a commission payable by the recipient.
If you want to make purchases but you do not have enough funds on your PayPal account, the service will withdraw what is necessary directly from the card or from the account associated with your account, without having to do anything manually.
Receiving money on PayPal is just as simple whoever sends them will simply have to enter the address of our PayPal account (which usually coincides with the email) and we will receive the amount. We will have this on the PayPal account, from which it can be withdrawn directly to make purchases or from which, manually, it can be sent to the credit card or the linked current account.
The payment system is among the most popular and used in the world, but still hides some flaws that the most attentive may not appreciate.
Pro About Using PayPal
1) In the first analysis, compared to other systems, the creation of an account on PayPal is very simple to complete: no verification that the account corresponds to a real person, no swag of sheets to read and sign, payments immediately available for withdrawal without specific checks on the credit acquired.
With normal payment systems, it is necessary to sign many documents and, more often than not, you have to wait several days for the necessary checks, before being able to use the vehicle.
2) It is very cheap. The percentages of withholding taxes are in the order of 2% of the value of the transaction, more or less, while other payment systems can even invoice 15%, and that’s no small feat.
3) Paypal works through an integrated mechanism that allows you to automatically manage payments and credits, and to create automatic buttons to allow payments in a very simple way.
4) PayPal is now a very widespread system, both among online stores (apart from Amazon, for legal reasons, practically all other stores support it), and among people, so it becomes very easy to send even small amounts of money to friends and relatives, near and far.
Cons About Using PayPal
1) The list of rules and clauses for using the service is very long and, if you want to use the system in a professional and specific way, it would be necessary to read them all.
2) Another fundamental aspect concerns the customer protection clause. If you use Paypal to sell your products online and the customer claims that he has not received the goods, it would be up to you to prove that he did, by sending the relative shipping documents. If you are not able to provide the relevant evidence, you would be forced to return the money to the customer who, in hindsight, could also receive the goods after a few days or have already received them and sent the dispute in bad faith.
3) Another flaw of PayPal is that, like most companies that have had great success in a short time, it does not offer a very reliable service. In the event of an emergency, you may have difficulty contacting the information center, and this may be essential if prompt intervention is required.
So Is It Better To Use PayPal For Online Payments?
Despite these limitations, it must be recognized that the pros are so many that you can easily overlook the rest, especially if you are a user who needs a practical and fast means for transactions in total safety.
Also Read: How To Use Google Hangout For Video Conferencing And Visual Chat