IaaS is becoming the preferred solution for businesses. Unlike, for example, colocation service (colocation), when the customer’s equipment is located on the territory of the provider’s data center, “infrastructure as a service” (virtual IaaS infrastructure ) is a more flexible, scalable, and secure way of placing data. By the same criteria, IaaS outperforms the classic server lease.
IBS DataFort offers IaaS services based on its own certified PDF Cloud platform. Cloud storage is an industrial virtual data center (VDC) that includes computing resources, virtualization, management, and monitoring tools, information security, and access services.
With IBS DataFort cloud hosting, you can host large amounts of data, deploy high-performance business applications with remote access and collaboration, implement hybrid solutions (hybrid cloud), protect business information, and much more.
The core of the DF Cloud service is a basic set of resources. The types and amount of resources are determined from the requirements of the client’s business objectives. Individual sizing is calculated: the offer is calibrated exactly to the customer’s task. From the client’s side, a virtual server is rented.
Table of Contents
DF Cloud Cloud Services Include The Following Basic Set Of Resources:
- Computing resources: Virtual processors (CPU), virtual random access memory (vRAM).
- Information storage resources: Virtual disk space (Storage).
- Management and monitoring system: Cisco UCS Director, VMware vCloud Director.
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows Server, Red Hat, CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu.
Our customer is also provided with the basic software on a virtual server for rent:
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows Server, Linux Red Hat, CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu.
- Database management system (DBMS), Microsoft SQL, Oracle SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- Veeam Backup and Replication
- Veeam Cloud Connect
- Veritas Backup Exec
- Cisco CSR, Brocade,
Among other things, the IBS DataFort cloud solution provides a set of information security services, such as antivirus, antispam, protection against distributed attacks (DDoS), two-factor authentication for users (2 FA), etc.
If necessary, the customer can also lease the infrastructure in compliance with 152-FZ, licenses of the FSTEC and FSB of Russia. We are talking about situations where there are special requirements for the protection of personal data.
Optimal access to the cloud is provided as follows:
- The client’s equipment is located at the contractor’s site with access to this equipment.
- Provides the ability to organize tunnels over public Internet channels.
- BGP sessions are established between the network devices of the cloud and the client.
- Physical (optical or copper) marshaling is organized between modules or within one module.
- Information about the (domain) names of the customer’s sites and services on the Internet is stored in the cloud.
- The virtual communication channel (L2 VPN) unites the client’s office and the IBS DataFort server into a single network with a point-to-point topology.
- Access to the client’s resources on the global Internet is provided.
Cloud services of the DF Cloud line differ in composition and purpose.
It is a virtual data processing center (VDC) with a dedicated pool of computing resources on a cloud server that Includes IT infrastructure, dedicated and guaranteed computing resources for information processing, resources for information storage, management, and monitoring tools.
The service is intended for systems or business applications with fixed requirements for the performance of computing resources (virtual PBX, 1C, if high application performance is not achieved when working in DF Cloud On-Demand ).
DF Cloud Rocket Start
It is a virtual data center (VDC) with hourly billing of storage resources. It includes IT infrastructure, an Internet channel with a speed of 100 Mbit / s, computing resources for information processing, resources for storing information with hourly billing, management, and monitoring tools. Purpose: cloud computing for systems and applications that are not business-critical and do not require high performance (test environments, development landscapes).
DF Cloud Premium
Virtual data processing center (VDC) is a dedicated pool of computing resources for client tasks. Includes IT infrastructure, a dedicated pool of computing resources (one or more hardware servers), resources for storing information, management, and monitoring tools. Suitable for systems and business applications with high demands on the performance of computing resources (fulfillment of license requirements, Oracle, SAP Hana, specialized products that analyze a large or unlimited amount of data).
DF Cloud On-Demand
Virtual data processing centers (VDC) are provided with a monthly fee for storage resources and are provided by the Pay-As-You-Go model. Includes IT infrastructure, computing resources for information processing, resources for storing information, management, and monitoring tools. It is the best option for the vast majority of application systems and business applications (webserver).
DF Cloud WholeSale
Virtual data processing center (VDC); settlement with the client occurs upon creating virtual machines (VM). Includes IT infrastructure, computing resources for information processing, resources for storing information, management, and monitoring tools. The solution is suitable for application systems and business applications for a client or partner who independently decides on the type and amount of resources for specific tasks and carries out their configuration.